Wednesday, February 22, 2006

What's Wrong with American Idol

Ok, the ladies performed last night on American Idol. While there were some really talented girls, less than half of the 12 are truly qualified to go on to the next round. So tonight will be the guys. Here's what's wrong with this whole picture.

Here is a sample typical girl:



Here is a sample typical boy:



While I'm sure you guys see nothing wrong with this, it's terribly unfair to us women. All the female contestants are mildly to fairly attractive, while the male contestants are the biggest dorks and dweebs I've ever seen. One is worse than the other. It pisses me off that the guys don't get judged at all on how they look. So there's my little rant for the day.

3 comments:

jeffro said...

what if the guys are good singers, but dweeby?

jeffro said...

if the dork fits...

Paul said...

Thanks for visiting my animal blog!

I bet that the final two spots for American Idol will come down to "looks" as well as "talent," regardless of gender and it's America that does the voting.