Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Another Bad Day at Work

Ok, my dislike of work is growing stronger by the day. I have too much to do, and my boss pops in my office about every 5 minutes giving me more work. It's starting to piss me off. She has all these stupid ideas she wants to share and I just don't care cause I want to get my work done. She usually comes in like 3 times on the same subject before she's done, prefacing each visit with a cheery "Hi!" that makes me want to smack her. Then this morning I got in trouble for something I wrote in an email to her cause she's all worried it made her look bad in case our email records get subpoenaed. And it was nothing even remotely incriminating. Uh . . . can we say paranoid? This is why I no longer blog at work. Then we had this awful conference call where I got more work piled on. All this work has to be done by March 5 and I'm out of the office 2 days next week for business. So how is all of this going to happen?

2 comments:

NOAAgirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CC said...

Yes, yes, yes. If you could help me figure out what to do, I'd join you in a minute. I HATE working.