Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Boss on Crack

I don't know what was up with the boss today. She was completely out of her mind. We had an impromptu meeting where she basically planned out what I should do for our website for the next 6 months. I was like, boy that's great that I don't have any input into this when I'm supposed to be the marketing director. I guess I'm really just the web bitch. Then like an hour later she sends me notes that she had typed up from our meeting. Then we talked about some other project and again like an hour later she brings me these hand-drawn sketches of what she envisions the project to look like. Again, thanks for the chance at creativity. Sometimes I really don't know what the hell I'm supposed to be doing there at a director level and just executing stupid piddly crap.

2 comments:

jeffro said...

were they stick people?

Paul said...

I like the stick people comment from Jeffro. That's what I imagined, too. Sounds like it's time for a talk with the Boss.