Thursday, February 16, 2006

Possible Hiatus

I had a terrible day today and feel the need to share that. Now, on to my post. I'm going to unhook my evil Comcast cable modem tonight and turn it back in. My new Verizon DSL installation kit arrived, so in the next couple of days I will be trying to install and use that instead. Hence, the possible hiatus cause I'm not sure how it will go, although thank God Jeffro is going to help.

Part of the reason I'm not sure how long the hiatus will be is cause I'm really booked up over the next couple of days. Tomorrow night I'm seeing Martina McBride at the Patriot Center. She's promoting her new album, Timeless, which is a set of classic country songs. One half of the show should be devoted to that, the other half to her regular songs. I'm looking forward to it.

Then on Saturday Jeffro and I are headed to his hometown of Exit 5, New Jersey (I know you NJ'ers hate that) to celebrate his mom's birthday. We'll be gone until Sunday and then have Monday to rest up a bit. So everyone have a great weekend if I don't post for a few days and wish me luck on the new internet thing!

2 comments:

NOAAgirl said...

Hey - DH and I are going to be in Jersey on Sunday visiting the new baby! How funny!

jeffro said...

ahhhhh....i didn't realize i was from "Exit 5, NJ."