Friday, February 24, 2006

Stop the Insanity!

Ok, I officially believe my boss is completely insane and I hate her. I am in charge of updating our website. We had to get something up on the home page before Monday, and I didn't have a lot of time to do it this week. So my boss said I could do a temporary fix since I didn't have time. However, she won't let me post anything without looking at a print out of it first, so I printed it out and gave it to her to review. Instead of returning it to me with comments, she goes into the web software and starts making all kinds of crazy, half-assed changes that she then expected me to fix. Who would go into a web page that someone else is working on and start messing around with it? What is up with that? I told her I didn't have time to fix all that and I had to get it published today, so I basically made her undo some of her crazy changes. I was furious. Leave my job alone! Either do it yourself, or leave it to me. She is a micromanaging, obsessive-compulsive person and she is driving me up a friggin wall. I am out of the office 2 days next week and I can't wait!

No comments: