Monday, February 06, 2006

Way to Start the Morning

This morning one of my dogs (the 12-1/2 year old, Pepper) had some sort of food malfunction. I don't know what the hell happened but one minute I'm putting food down for her, the next minute the food and water bowls are completely flipped in the air and overturned all over the dining room rug. I was like "wha?" and still have no idea how my dog managed to do this. Of course, these things only happen in the morning when you don't have a minute to spare. At least she ate the spilled food and I didn't have to pick it up. But then my other dog (6-year old Opie) got the idea in his head that he too had to eat in the dining room off the floor and kept taking bits of food back there to eat. Dogs are really strange sometimes.

Thanks to Jeffro for the photo.

3 comments:

NOAAgirl said...

It's not just dogs... my cats will pick food up out of their bowl, drop it on the carpet, and then proceed to eat it there.

And they dip their paws in the water and lick it off.

Weirdos

jeffro said...

at least pepper cleaned up after herself. yes! it's like the cats are scooping up water with their paws!

Anonymous said...

My roommate does that every once in a while, too. Someday, I hope to have him trained to clean up after himself.