Thursday, February 09, 2006

Airborne Take Me Away

Well, apparently everyone in my office is sick. The boss is still out with the flu and probably will be tomorrow. Another guy called in sick too. My throat is hurting and I'm popping echinacea like crazy so I don't get sick. Three people I know recently have recommended Airborne to ward off sickness, so maybe there's something to it. I did tell people at work today I wasn't feeling well, so perhaps I'm setting myself up to call in sick tomorrow? Time will tell.

2 comments:

jeffro said...

is that a picture of it plop, plop, fizz, fizzing in a glass of water?

Anonymous said...

Airborne is THE stuff, totally! It's super-mega doses of C and some other herbs. IMO, it kicks Echinacea in the butt, and you feel better almost instantly. I turned Chris onto it when he was sick a few weeks back. He's convinced now, too! --mj