Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Christmas started Friday night when Jeffro and I exchanged gifts. He gave me some funny stuff: a Martina McBride Barbie doll (see my profile pic) and an Iron Chef book. My big gift was a Canon digital camera! So I enter further into the digital world. Maybe you'll be seeing some actual photos on this blog soon as opposed to google images! Look out, world!

I got Jeffro this cool chair that he wanted for his living room, an Atari video game console, and a book that I thought he'd like. From Jeffro's mom I got 2 great new CDs--Big & Rich and Reba, Napoleon Dynamite, and some great chocolate goodies, including homemade cookies. My neighbor got me these great sterling silver earrings from Tiffany's and 2 small cups to add to my china closet collection.

Jeffro's mom came down from NJ yesterday and we had a nice Christmas Eve. We went to lunch at the Lost Dog Cafe, which not only serves great food but also helps to rescue dogs and cats. Then we went into Old Town Alexandria to walk around a little--the weather was just wonderful! We went to our traditional Italian "7 fish" Christmas dinner at my mom's house. Today is dinner and gifts at my sister's house. She has 6 kids and it should be quite a festive day! Hope everyone out there has a safe and wonderful holiday.

No comments: