Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Day Number Two

Well, I finished the exciting Christmas card project--I had to seal the cards and was too lazy to find a better way to do it, so I licked them and cut my tongue! That was fun. The other excitement of the day consisted of cleaning out 4 years of files. Why my predecessor couldn't have done this, I don't know. That was fun too. So as you can see, I'm getting all the high level projects . . .

Seriously, though, it was helpful to go through old files. I did get to proofread something for my boss, and she complimented me on my proofreading skills, so that was good. She wants me to critique our website, which I started to do. They are definitely easing me into everything.

The rest of the week should be quiet since the big boss won't be in. And we are closing at noon on Friday, which is awesome. I will be having individual meetings with everyone to get to know what they do, so that is good. People are so darned nice and calm here, it is very refreshing. But just give it a month and I'll say it's too calm and boring! ;)

1 comment:

jeffro said...

they've all been sedated!