Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I Hate Comcast

I just spent about 30 minutes on the phone with Comcast--most of the time on hold--to ask about extending my high speed internet for a good price. No dice. The first guy was so rude, he actually told me, "if we keep you at that rate we'd make no money off you." The second guy, the "supervisor" was no better and sounded like the biggest dork in the world. They made it sound like they've been doing me a favor all this time, losing all this money over me. Yeah, right. Anyway, as of February, I'm going to be a Verizon DSL customer. Or maybe I'll just do it sooner just cause I'm so very furious. What a bunch of assholes. I told the guy that their customer service sucks and hung up on him.

1 comment:

Pipi Longstockings said...

Call them, fart in the phone & make their day.