Sunday, December 04, 2005

Day of Rest?

Not for me. Today has been really busy, actually the whole weekend has been busy. Here's the rundown:

Friday night - Jeffro made me a wonderful dinner. We later went grocery shopping to get it out of the way.

Saturday - Went to the Old Dominion Boat Club's annual oyster roast. All you can eat--raw, steamed, fried, and chowder--for just $20. Although my stomach was sort of mad at me later. Later we went to Target, which was a huge mistake. It was so friggin crowded we couldn't take it and made it a quick trip.

Sunday - I have been so productive today. Let's see, I gave the dogs a bath--no easy feat, vacuumed--again no easy feat in a house with 2 dogs, bought a b-day gift for my neighbor, cooked soup and 2 other meals for the week, and sent off Christmas lists to my family. Now my neighbor is headed down for dinner and hopefully some wine.

I have some work I need to do tonight, if I'm sober enough. This is my last week at work, and I'm feeling the crunch of trying to get everything organized and finished. Yes, I'm a lame duck but I still feel a responsibility to leave things in good shape. Or maybe I'm just lame . . .

1 comment:

jeffro said...

wine?