Monday, October 10, 2005

ZZZZ

All I've been wanting to do all weekend is sleep. Today I didn't get to sleep in as late as I'd hoped, since I had the day off. Dogs woke me at 8:30, but that's pretty good considering it's usually 7 or earlier on the weekends. I wish just once I had absolutely nothing to do but curl up on the couch with a good book. Here's what I did this weekend instead.

Friday - sat in over and hour and half of horrendous traffic after work on my way to Jeffro's for dinner. Then we watched a movie, Crash, which was pretty good. My dogs refused to go outside because of the rain.

Saturday - got up fairly early--poor Jeffro, to go to work, me, to have lunch with a friend. Yes, in the pouring rain. This was definitely a day to just curl up on the couch, but instead I wound up going to Asia Bistro in Pentagon Row for disappointing sushi. And my dogs were impossible again about going out--I had to drag them out cause they hadn't gone the day before!

Sunday - slept till 11 and quite frankly could have stayed in bed all day, but it was off to my sister's for a birthday party for my 3-year old niece. Tons of food, which is why I guess my stomach isn't feeling too great today.

Monday - met a friend for lunch at Luna Grill, where they were only serving brunch, but neglected to tell any of their customers until they went to order something non-brunchy off the menu. Huh? Now I need to prepare for tomorrow, finally have an interview. Ironically it's right next door to where I work now so I'm going during lunch . . . fingers are crossed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't criticize my menu, beotch!!!