Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Fun Continues

Yes, it's been another joyous day here at the office. I actually decided to cancel my interview for two reasons: primarily, it's too far and I don't think a job there is realistic; secondly, I have too much going on here this week. In a meeting today with the boss and other staff, I was told by the boss that our old printed materials (which I am in charge of) are subpar and don't measure up to her standards. Isn't that nice? Now granted, I agree they're nothing great, but when you have no budget, you have no room to produce pretty things. So I've been meeting with designers and we're supposed to roll out a whole bunch of new pretty stuff. How we will fund this, I'm not quite sure.

If I haven't said it enough, my boss is the biggest fucking bitch that ever lived, and if I don't get out of here soon I will do something rash, like just up and quit. I swear, if I didn't have a mortgage I'd have done that already. The good news is I still have three interviews coming up.

No comments: