Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Bitch!

Ok, my new boss is the biggest bitch ever. She attempts to "team build" and "empower" people on the one hand, while smacking them down with the other hand. She sent the whole staff an email inviting us to a Shakesepeare play with her, saying this is her way of getting to know the staff. (Like I want to socialize with her after work?) This was yesterday around 2 p.m. I had meetings all afternoon then left early to run work errands. This morning around 10:30 a.m. I get the snotty message below from her, and of course I had to apologize when I really felt like saying "fuck you bitch!" I am sooooo getting out of here . . . two phone interviews today, and one in-person interview Friday.

Boss snotty message: I suspect your none response is a no..and I certainly understand, but as one of the managers I would hope you’d respond to my e-mails no matter what the nature of it is…thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please don't include my emails as part of your "playa-hating" blog.

love,
Harriet