Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Freaky!

This is the weirdest, most incredible thing I've seen, the Flash Mind Reader. How could this be possible? I tried it twice and it worked both times.

In other news, thank God today is calmer at work. I'm actually getting some real work done. But tomorrow's our board meeting, so I'm dreading that.

And lastly, I'm feeling sort of sorry for my sister in FL, although she is an idiot. Just about the whole state has lost power from this weekend's hurricane, and they don't know how long (could be weeks) until it is restored. She is freaking out cause everything is pitch black outside at night, she is running low on batteries, doesn't have enough nonperishable food, and needs ice because of a medical condition. Apparently she is making my other sister, who lives in the DC area, run around and buy things to send to her. That is, when fed ex resumes delivery. She can't leave cause so much of FL was damaged and she wouldn't have enough gas to get anywhere useful, and flights out are few and far between. Plus she refuses to leave her cats. Unreal. Maybe since she's lived in FL for 8 years she should have been better prepared? Especially after all the recent disasters.

No comments: