Thursday, October 20, 2005

Right On

Can I say how scary it is that my horoscope has been right on most of this week? Yesterday I had a hell day with my boss. We had an afternoon meeting that turned disastrous, as she chose to pick on me. She is such a bitch. Today is another staff meeting, but hopefully it will be someone else's turn for fun. I'm just going to keep my mouth shut, as that's what got me into trouble yesterday. (I didn't say anything bad, but she didn't like it nontheless.) At least I get to leave early today for the dentist. How sad is that when the visit to the dentist is a welcome event? Read the horoscope below.

Virgo(Aug. 23-Sept. 22)You've done your level best to keep a professional situation under control -- and with the confusing, even contradictory information you've had to go on, it certainly hasn't been easy. Take the night off to relax and congratulate yourself.

No comments: