Thursday, September 29, 2005

Laughs

I'm not big on internet jokes, but this one is sort of too good to pass up, so I'll share.

Donald Rumsfeld is giving president George W. Bush his daily briefing. Rumsfeld concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed." "OH NO!" exclaims Bush. "That's terrible!" His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watchingas the president sits, head in hands. Finally, the president looks up and asks, "How many is a brazillion?"

Feel like some more laughs? Check out my favorite whacky store in DC, Chocolate Moose It really has some funny and politically incorrect stuff. The website's not great, but there are some products there, under accessories. I always get my sister some crazy birthday gifts there, for example, two gifts this year are gum in boxes that say "Let's pretend I give a shit and leave it at that" and "How about a nice big pack of Shut the Hell Up!"

No comments: