Monday, September 19, 2005

Great Weekend

It’s so much nicer to face a Monday at work when you’ve had a great weekend. I got a fair amount of productive stuff done, got caught up on phone calls, in addition to having a lot of fun. Friday night's margaritas at Guapo's were, as predicted, a smashing success.

Saturday, despite Jeffro being sick, he planned a great picnic to celebrate our 2nd anniversary. The weather was fabulous . . . then we went to my sister’s to belatedly celebrate my birthday. It was a good time, well, as good a time as you can have with family.

Sunday I went to see
Just Like Heaven, which I must say exceeded my expectations. What a great little movie. However, I would caution that most men probably would not enjoy it. My girlfriend and I both left the theater vowing to buy it when it comes out on DVD!

Last night I watched lots of music stuff on
CMT, including the 100 best duets (correctly guessing the #1 duet, I must say!) and Crossroads featuring Bon Jovi and Sugarland, one of my favorite new bands. What a great time! I can’t wait for Bon Jovi’s new CD, Have a Nice Day, due out tomorrow. They played the title track last night on the show.

2 comments:

jeffro said...

did the margaritas own something?

sounds like you had some fun this weekend, eh?

CC said...

Yes, they did matter of fact. They owned me that night!