Friday, September 09, 2005

Angie

I went last night with Jeffro to see Angie Aparo a Iota. It was a really good show, despite Angie's apparent insanity and thinking he's from outer space. A very weird guy, but funny and approachable. He had a big crowd of people around him before the show, and when I was looking at his CDs his manager said I should stick around and talk to him afterwards. The opening act, Plumb, which we had tried to skip by getting there late, was surprisingly good and I would have bought a CD on the spot if they'd had one. What a great voice. I must say I'm a little tired today since we stayed for the entire show. I have an "early" meeting, which for me is 10, and a late meeting at 4, but I guess I can just fluff through the middle part of the day.

1 comment:

jeffro said...

ohmygawd, vickie, you like, totally liked the opening act! that's so, like, awesome!