Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Ah, the Perfect Free Night

After a crazy day of leaving work early to take the dog to the vet, yet again, for an x-ray this time, I made it home at the very decent hour of 5:30. I am having one of those perfect, long, free nights where you do absolutely everything you actually want to do, and had set out to do. I met up with my upstairs neighbor to walk the dogs. Roasted veggies while I worked out. Ate my wonderful roasted veggies. Tried to make a couple of phone calls to friends. Talked to dogsitter about coming weekend plans. Straightened up the apartment. Got caught up on my mail and finished the Sunday paper. Played on the computer. Cleaned the bathroom. Gonna watch Rock Star at 9 and do a little reading beforehand. It's amazing how much you can actually do when you're home to do it and not getting back from work at 7. I definitely have to make this a habit, although that might require getting to the office earlier, which is tough. We'll see. I'll just enjoy this night while I can.

No comments: