Tuesday, September 06, 2005

First Meeting with New Boss

Boy, it was interesting. I wound up telling her some things that I never intended, like how most of the support staff can't do their jobs. Her response was that maybe they shouldn't be support staff. Oops! But exactly what I've thought for a while now. I think that she's pretty savvy and would have found out anyway. She has some very distinct ideas about how things should be done--things that are completely opposite of how we do things here. For me, this is good cause I hate how we do things here, but some people are going to be very unhappy. She said that sometimes when she makes decisions she can be like a dictator. Yikes! This could potentially be a good change as long as I don't get canned. Actually, though, getting canned wouldn't be bad if they'd give me like 6 months of severance. I would just go quietly and be very happy.

No comments: