Monday, September 05, 2005

Labor Day

I don't have time right now to write about the crazy Greek christening, I'll have to get to that at work tomorrow morning. But I must say this has been a very laborious labor day, starting with waking early to go say goodbye to relatives who were headed home. After all the wine I had at the christening yesterday, this was no easy feat. The kicker of the day is that my terror dog Opie has been sick all day--nasty things coming outta both ends. Very disgusting and he keeps farting right now. It smells so gross in my house I'm gonna have to banish him to the yard for the night or something. Just thought I'd share my pain.

2 comments:

jeffro said...

mmmmm...that makes me hungry!

jeffro said...

looks like clams are the secret ingredient on Iron Chef! perhaps Opie would like some!