Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Heat is On

Boy has it been hot here. But I guess you could say that from juts about anywhere in the country, right now. It's so hot my dogs don't feel like walking right now so we're hanging out in the cool basement for a bit first.

Things have been crazy this week at work. The boss is traveling the rest of the week, which is awesome. And the intern is done with her duties for the week, so I get some peace and quiet to actually get some work done tomorrow. I am feeling overwhelmed and every day my boss thinks of some new task to do.

Tomorrow night I plan to the budget meeting for my condo association and speak out against a proposed 7% increase in condo fees. A year ago I would never have considered doing this, so I guess my membership in Toastmasters is paying off after all. Wish me luck. Gosh I need another vacation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so you've got hot dogs?