Saturday, July 22, 2006

Drums, Parking and Resumes

Those of you who have been reading my blog know that I've been taking drum lessons for a little bit now. My drum teacher called last night with an opportunity to essentially join a 7-week band. He's having a group class where people who are learning the instruments get together to form a band and get to learn how to play in a "real" situation. So for the next 7 weeks, that's what I'll be doing. I have to drive all the way up to Chevy Chase, but I think it will be a great experience.

I'm also apparently now on the parking committee for my association! I decided to formally do something about all of my griping, so we'll see what comes of this.

And resumes . . . I am currently helping 3 different friends with their job stuff, revising resumes, reference lists, etc. Then I am going to start working on my own and start looking for yet another job. I want to be out by the year's end, so I figure I should start now.

1 comment:

jeffro said...

oh my!