Monday, July 10, 2006

DC's Iron Chef

I was lucky enough to catch the airing last night of Iron Chef with Washington DC's Morou. Click here to catch it again when it airs in reruns. It was battle "peas" and I must say there was a hilarious moment when one of the judges said something about the "pea-ness" of the dish and the other judge started cracking up. The judge who said it totally didn't intend it as it sounded. It was a good battle all around, and I guess I won't tell you who wins in case you decide to see for yourself. The Washington Post's Reliable Source yesterday had an article about Morou opening a new restaurant in September, taking over the Sutton Place Gourmet's Blue Point Grill in Old Town and renaming it Farrah Olivia by Morou. Since my birthday and anniversary with Jeffro are both in September, I'd be willing to bet a visit there sometime soon after it opens.

1 comment:

jeffro said...

is that some kind of hint?