Monday, April 03, 2006

Yes I'm Alive

I know it's been quite a while since my last entry. I'm trying to spend less time in front of my computer at home in order to get some other things done in my life. And to enjoy the warmer weather. What a gorgeous weekend! Here's a little update of what's been going on:

Friday - was an exciting night of grocery shopping with Jeffro. At least the store was empty and this made for one less errand to have to get done over the weekend.

Saturday - I actually worked out in the middle of the day and got some work done cleaning up the basement, which has been the bane of my existence for years. It felt really good. The weather was gorgeous, so the dogs and I spent a good deal of time outside. Jeffro and I had an outing in Georgetown that evening. We walked around and had dinner at Pizzeria Paradiso. Very yummy.

Sunday - Another gorgeous sunny day. The dogs and I headed to the dog park expecting a big crowd, but there was hardly anyone there. Guess people were out enjoying the day in other ways. Then I spent a little time cleaning up my yard getting it ready for the little bit of spring planting that I do. That evening, we went to visit some friends of Jeffro and sat out on the deck and grilled some chicken for dinner. It really felt like a summer party. It was a lovely evening, and we discussed plans for our upcoming vacation to St. John with them--39 days and counting.

Tonight we're going to see Matt Nathanson at Jammin' Java so it will be a pretty late night. Luckily this week should be quiet at work, since it's our board meeting and half the staff will be out of the office.

1 comment:

jeffro said...

i love you matty!