Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Bad Dog Day

This has been a really weird week, all kinds of strange things have been happening that I just don't want to go into too much. But regarding the dogs and the bad dog day, I took my two dogs upstairs to visit with their doggie friends. I hadn't yet walked them for the night, but they had been out in my yard so I figured they'd had their chance to do their thing. Well, apparently I was wrong cause my youngest dog lifted his leg and peed all over my friend's coat. It was draped over a chair and apparently that was really appealing to him. I was sooo mad. She was really nice about it, and remarked that if the coat hadn't been there and he'd peed on the chair instead she would have killed him. But still. This is a 6-year old, fully housetrained, never-has-pee-accidents dog. No reason at all for him to act that way. Her dogs do pee on the floor quite frequently, so maybe going up there made him think he had to join in? Then when we went on our walk quickly thereafter I stepped in his dogshit. Then I spent the last two hours cleaning my house. Time for some much-needed R&R. So who leaves Idol today? I predict bottom three: Taylor, Elliott, Bucky with Elliott going home.

1 comment:

jeffro said...

you should change his name from "Opie" to "Coatpie" (prounouced Coat-pee)