Sunday, April 30, 2006

Too Busy

This weekend was pretty crazy busy. What great weather! Here's the scoop on weekend activities:

Friday - decided to get the heinous yet necessary vacuuming out of the way cause my place really needed it. Then Jeffro came over and we watched some TV we'd taped earlier in the week.

Saturday - A friend came over for lunch and we went to Cafe Marianna, on the outskirts of Old Town, Alexandria. They have excellent blue corn fried oysters. Then we walked around and did a little touristy shopping. It was a beautiful day to be out and about. I bought a sundress for my upcoming trip to St. John in 2 weeks. That night Jeffro and I went to Galaxy Hut to see Aderbat and The Daybreak Line. They were both pretty good acts.

Sunday - I ran a couple of errands then took a dry run with my neighbor who starts a new job tomorrow. She has to report to her corporate office in Centreville and wanted someone to go with her to get the route down. So we did that then went to lunch at Guapos in Shirlington. Then I ran more errands with Jeffro--we bought snorkels for the trip and went grocery shopping. He helped me to fix my toilet, an easier job than I thought, thank God. I was glad I didn't have to pay anyone to do it. Now I'm off to watch reruns of 2 weeks of Prison Break so I'll be ready for tomorrow's episode. I'm absolutely wiped so I can't wait to go veg out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that Jeffro must be pretty handy!