Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Lost Without Lost

I'm going to watch Lost tonight and tape American Idol. Usually I do the opposite, but since Lost wasn't on last week I'm having total withdrawal and have to see it as soon as possible. I'll watch AI right afterwards, though, don't worry. Speaking of Lost, apparently two of its female stars have been arrested for drinking under the influence. One of the stars decided on 5 days in jail over 250 hours of community service. Here's a lovely mug shot and the story about Michelle Rodriguez. As an aside, if stupid little country bumpkin Kelly Picker isn't at least in the bottom three this week I'm going to die. She was horrible last week and didn't even get relegated to the bottom three. I'm sick of her getting away with everything cause America thinks she's just so darned cute.

3 comments:

NOAAgirl said...

I hope you're prepared for LOST being a recap show...'cause it kinda is. Although if you've missed a bunch you should be okay.

jeffro said...

and who did you vote for?

CC said...

I was so pissed about the recap thing. What a waste of time. But I watched it cause I was scared there would be something new and exciting at the end that I would miss.