Sunday, April 23, 2006

April Showers

Boy was it a rainy weekend. Of course I spent most of it running around, getting soaked, and enjoying very bad frizzy hair.

Friday night Jeffro and I made our bi-monthly pilgrammage to Matuba, our favorite sushi restaurant in Arlington.

Saturday was spent running tons of errands and shopping. I felt like I really got a lot done.

Sunday I spent on
Solomon's Island at a restaurant called Stoney's that have some of the best crabcakes around. Then stopped off for a drink at the newly remodeled Tiki Bar. They added this "sandy beach," complete with palm trees where a parking lot used to be. It was a fun time until the ride home. The Wilson Bridge was completely backed up, all the way to exit 7 in MD for those of you who know the area. We took many crazy and scary back roads to get back, but it still took forever to get home. So that really sucked and ended the day badly. I had hoped to get home no later than 7 and it was more like 8:30.

1 comment:

jeffro said...

TIKI!!!!