Saturday, April 08, 2006

Weird Coincidence of the Week

I told you in my last post that I was having a very strange week. This about tops it off and gives you some idea of what I'm talking about. This is the most bizarre thing--a woman started working at my office a few weeks ago. I noticed that she has a photo on her desk of her, her husband, and her dog. I stopped yestrday briefly to talk to her and found out that her dog had been in the Alexandria shelter the same time as when I adopted my first dog Pepper and it was the dog I actually had wanted initially but it already had a contract on it--apparently hers. I thought the dog looked familiar in the photo (yes, I know that sounds weird) but never imagined it was the dog I was thinking of. I even described to her where the dog was in the shelter and the time frame and it indeed matched up to when she got her dog, who is also 13 this year. How bizarre is that? I'm so glad he went to a nice home. He was a very engaging dog and looked at everyone when they came in like, "I'm cute, take me home!" He's a little white spitz, like the photo here (sorry so blurry, can't find one that is clear).

No comments: