Thursday, March 02, 2006

Quiet Car?

It's amazing to me how rude people are. They were pushing the limits in the quiet car. One guy actually talked on the phone for a few minutes--albeit very very quietly--but he actually sat in his seat talking. There were plenty of other people who either had their phone on vibrate and then left the car to talk, or just outright let it ring as they fled the car to talk. Bastards. It was all very infuriating. Why do people sit in the quiet car if they want to continue to be bothered by their cell phones? Again, people are just rude. I hate technology.

2 comments:

NOAAgirl said...

I feel you... there was a couple on the MARC train this morning that had a conversation - albiet in low voices - but still chatted for my entire ride this morning. I guess they thought that the quiet car was intended so that there was quiet for them to talk.

I go through this twice a day - I feel your pain!

CC said...

B - Oh I didn't even go into the people having conversations. There were 2 women behind me that were even laughing at one point and I almost asked them to move. Then this other woman had earphone on and every time she asked her colleague something she was practically yelling.

D - No. :p