Saturday, March 04, 2006

Weekend Reshuffle

Well, all my weekend plans are being moved around. I was supposed to go to a birthday party for my niece today but that got moved to tomorrow. I was also supposed to go to the Alexandria St. Paddy's Day Parade today, but it's too windy and I've been fighting off a cold and feeling really worn down all week and I'm not going to go stand outside for hours.

I was supposed to get my haircut with a new hairdresser tomorrow cause my current one disappeared, but then he reappeared and I'm going back to him today instead. In between all that, I need to go shopping for a dress for a wedding in San Diego next week and run some other errands. I've been lazy all morning, but I've got to get my act together to go shopping.

I guess my dogs missed me this week, they absolutely have not let me out of their sight all day and have been following me around like . . . well, like puppy dogs. It's pretty sweet. Tonight I think Jeffro and I will just rent a movie and stay in. I'm just too wiped out to go somewhere and be social.

7 comments:

jeffro said...

did they jump up and down and lick you?

NOAAgirl said...

DH and I did the same thing... except that we didn't rent a movie, but rather drank a bottle of wine and played Monopoly. I kicked DH's ass on the first game... then he kicked mine. It was so much more fun tipsy.

Way more fun!

I can't believe I am typing this coherently!

jeffro said...

oh, but you should be gettin' your trivial pursuit skillz up to snuff!

NOAAgirl said...

Is that a challenge?

Bring it on! You'll get served!

jeffro said...

i'll take mediocre teeny-bopper movies for $400! sprit fingers!

Anonymous said...

At least *somebody* knew about the parade in Alexandria. I had no clue it was happening, and that's my 'hood. Talk about a shock... there are few things more perplexing than trying to get a burrito only to be thwarted by a combination of firefighters, bikers, and riverdancing twelve-year-olds. Good pipe bands, though.

CC said...

I think it's always the first weekend in March or something. I always wonder why it's so darned early. Murphy's is always a zoo.