Sunday, March 26, 2006

Weekend End

Well, I'm counting down the minutes until The Next Food Network Star at 9:00. It's been a busy weekend and definitely interesting.

Friday: Jeffro made me dinner and then we hung out and watched tv shows we'd taped during the week.

Saturday: spent most of the day cleaning. Saturday night we went to a party at the Old Dominion Boat Club, and this great band Route 66 was playing. They had the whole place dancing. It was a late Mardi Gras party, complete with hurricanes and king cake. It was a pretty good time.

Sunday: had to do the grocery shopping, but later went to my neighbor's for dinner. Some great sea bass. We watched Must Love Dogs, which was kind of cute in an only-pay-$4-for-a-rental kind of chick flick way. Now as I said, I'm just waiting for the Food Network festivities. And wishing I didn't have to go to work tomorrow. Sigh.

4 comments:

NOAAgirl said...

God - I hear you on the "wish I didn't have to go to work" thing. Take heart... only 47days to go until vacation!

Right now... I think that that might be the only thing keeping me sane! Between SCUBA lessons, kitchen remodel drama, work melodrama, and general drama - I can't even relax doing Yoga.

jeffro said...

nothing is keeping me sane.

jeffro said...

ricotta & spinach tortellini - nothing crazy

CC said...

They were pretty darned good though!