Monday, March 27, 2006


Resources for the Career Challenged

There seems to be a lot of the career blues going around these days. Here are two cool resources for those of you who dream of doing something fun, different, and exciting:

VocationVacations - Want to test drive your dream job before buying? With
Vocation Vacations you can pay to spend a few days with someone who works in the field of your dreams. They're even making a TV show out of it, on the Travel Network.

Living Out Your Dreams - Career and Life Coaching and Resources. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Still not interesting enough? Well, then just check out bullshitjob.com. Send them a story about your awful job to try to get it posted, or read about one that is worse than yours. You can even join their newsletter to get some bullshit emailed to you. Be sure to check out their Office Space tribute page.

1 comment:

NOAAgirl said...

46 days 46 days 46 days 46 days 46 days 46 days ...

repeat until midnight

I like where I work, but just not the office I am in. I believe in our mission, I know that the people on the other side of my cubicle are my dream officemates.

So close... yet so far.