Monday, March 06, 2006

Overwhelmed!

Things are so crazy this week and I'm starting to freak out. Jeffro and I leave Friday for a wedding in San Diego and before I leave I have to:

Get a pedicure (yeah, sandals!)
Buy another dress
Buy moisturizer (running out)
Watch TV shows I taped when I was out of town last week
Finish writing a speech I'm giving for Toastmasters on Thursday
Live through said speech
Go to the dry cleaners
Vacuum my place so it's not a terrible mess when I get back (2 dogs!)

I was so stressed today I finally got around to doing some yoga and boy was that nice. I need to find more peace in my life! At least my boss is out this week, so that is a big help!

4 comments:

NOAAgirl said...

DH says to make sure that you eat some fish tacos (eew) when you visit San Diego!

jeffro said...

can't you just get those at Baja Fresh?

CC said...

Ooh, I love fish tacos. And while you can get them at Baja Fresh, I don't think they're on the same par.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you sure are on a travel streak! Are your doggies dizzy with the speed of your turnarounds? ;-) Say "woof!" to them for me from their Auntie MJ. When you slow down, gimme a call so we can chat! Have fun!--mj