Sunday, January 08, 2006

Weekend Update

This was a pretty laid back weekend for me, for once. Friday night Jeffro and I had dinner at our favorite sushi place, Matuba in Arlington. Quite tasty. Saturday I got my hair cut and ran some errands after learning how to use my digital camera--just in time for Vegas. I also made some of my much-requested lentil soup. Today Jeffro his friend Pete, and I went to Guitar Center to do a little shopping. I was really tempted to buy this electronic drum set on sale for $800 but I resisted. Then my friend Lynn and I hung out and had some dinner and wine and I just got done cleaning my house. The excitement never ends! Now it's on to Iron Chef for a new episode . . . except they're killing the fish they're supposed to be cooking, so I'll tune in after the murders are done. That is just too gross.

1 comment:

Buy Guitar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.