Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Talkin' Bad About Work!

Well, nearly a month into my job and yes it's time for my first job rant! We have a number of technology/web problems at my new job, that were there long before I was, and no one bothered to fix them. Somehow everyone there thinks they are my problems to solve. I am pissed because I wasn't hired to be a technology geek, nor am I in any way qualified or want to be. So I have various people being pissy to me cause some things aren't fixed yet--things that I can't fix. Plus my boss today shot some emails my way and when I asked her about it she said something like "I don't review these, I pass them to you." Um . . . very helpful, thanks for clarifying. I swear, this better be my last damn job before I break out on my own, or I think I'm in for the loony bin.

No comments: