Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Tequila Shots

Tequila shots just might not be a good idea on the evening before returning to work after a long weekend. Why tequila shots? My neighbor invited me up for a drink, her boyfriend showed up unexpectedly and decided we all needed to have a little post-NY Eve party, I suppose. I must say it was a very rough day at work today . . .

My weekend was very lazy. I think I actually watched most of the 6 hour Iron Chef marathon on Sunday--despite having seen at least half of them previously--and didn't move off my couch at all. That may not seem like a big achievement, but I usually can't ever seem to sit still and relax or stop running around. So this was quite a feat. And enjoyable. I guess I could just say I was helping Jeffro get over his cold by commiserating with him. He didn't even go to the New Year's Eve party with me--I went for a couple of hours, but returned home before midnight to spend it with him.

1 comment:

jeffro said...

jose cuervo is one tough hombre.