Sunday, November 06, 2005

Weekend Update

It was a busy one. And what great weather! In the 70s--I can't believe it's November. Friday night Jeffro and I met a friend at Guapo's in Shirlington for dinner. It was a very belated birthday celebration, and they brought me a dessert and sang in a very embarrassing display.

Saturday I had to take the dogs to the vet ($400!) for various problems, tests, meds, etc. On the way back we stopped and played at the local dog park since the weather was so gorgeous. I spent the rest of the afternoon running errands and enjoying the weather. Met friends (see previous blog posting) for dinner in Rockville at a nice Chinese restaurant and got to meet their crazy pug puppy, who was adorable and fun. (PS - you guys should start your own blog!)

Today I've been hanging out, not doing enough of anything productive. I'd like to get my house cleaned and so forth, but not sure what I'll get to. I'm sort of agonizing over this job offer and whether or not to accept it. I have another 2nd interview in the morning, which might help to clarify things. So we'll see.

1 comment:

jeffro said...

your dogs should get jobs so they can pay their vet bills!