Thursday, November 10, 2005

Update on Job

Well, it's been an agonizing week here . . . I am reluctant to resign because I haven't had official confirmation from my new boss that she received my acceptance of the offer. She's traveling and apparently tried to send me a confirmation via email, which I never received. For some reason she cannot resend it now, and no one else in the office can handle it. She's not back in her office until Tuesday, so I have to sit tight until then cause I don't want to get screwed--the whole thing is just weird enough for me to feel like it's going to fall through or something since I haven't heard from her. In the meantime, I'm starting to clean up my computer files and stuff at work, which is really weird. And get this--my boss is out on Tuesday, so I'm going to have to resign via email . . . which is pretty funny yet somehow less gratifying. But I simply cannot wait until she gets back in the office Thursday or I think I will just explode! This is just agonizing torture, let me tell you. Patience is not one of my strong points.

No comments: