Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Swedish Meatballs

That's what I'm having for lunch. We have the best cafeteria here (which I will miss) and I just couldn't resist today. What's new? I'm still in gala panic mode, probably worse than last week. I need to get the program to the printer this week and it's gonna barely make it. This is the first chance I've had to do any personal work at work. Plus we still haven't told the staff here that I'm leaving, so the unreality of the new job is still my reality. Thursday Jeffro and I leave again for Jersey for turkey day, but probably just staying through Friday cause I have so much crap to do here, like buy gifts for a family party on Sunday which I don't even want to go to.

2 comments:

jeffro said...

Sven finally cooked up his masterpiece, eh?

Pipi Longstockings said...

I love swedish meatballs! But the only place I can find swedish meatballs at home is at IKEA..sad eh