Friday, November 18, 2005

Crazy!

Let me tell you, things are just nuts for me right now. At my current job, we have a big gala in early Dec with some big-time awardees, just about 3 weeks from now, and we're in full panic mode. Things could not be crazier. So I'm also supposed to be wrapping things up to leave? I don't know how and suspect I'll be working this weekend.

My weekend plans include dinner at Guapo's tonight, possibly going to see Walk the Line tomorrow during the day, an Elvis impersonator party tomorrow night, and a songwriting awards ceremony at Jammin Java on Sunday night, where Jeffro and his cohort Pete will be receiving honorable mentions for 3 songs. In between all of that, my friend from National Geographic is working a big sale at the DC Armory and that might be great place to find some Christmas gifts. So it will be another busy one!

2 comments:

CC said...

Tell me about it. It's sick, just sick I tell you!

jeffro said...

three songs...