Monday, April 29, 2013

The Good Part of the Weekend

I've clearly been stressed, so this weekend I planned some fun things. Friday night I had a much-needed massage, which was delightful. Saturday I went to see my former neighbor who had moved to a single family house with a yard. My dogs came with me. Here's a recap of Saturday's adventures:

1. Two bottles of wine consumed mid-afternoon. How can a day be better than that? And the weather was to die for!

2. Dead animal carcass discovered and removed by my dog. SOOOOO gross!

3. Psycho former owner visit, telling the new owners about "hidden treasure" safe in the floor of laundry room and offering to take us on a tour to the former dog kennels. Adorable neighbors (see below) said she was a drunk.

4. Two adorable gay men next door. So fabulous! With a jack russell female dog named "Jackie O." I think that pretty much says it all.

No comments: