Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Crazy American Idol Prediction

Ok, I'm going to say that this week the impossible will happen . . . I think that it's finally time for Sanjaya to be kicked off. This was, by far, the absolute most abysmal performance of his to date, and there have been some pretty bad ones before this. We are getting down to the heart of the competition, and while I'm sure all of this has been fun for those out there voting for him just cause he's awful, I think there's going to come a point when America has to "keep it real" as Randy would say. I also think unfortunately LaKisha is at risk this week too. She took a very popular song by a former Idol winner and tried unsuccessfully to "make it her own." Just not a good performance. So we'll see if my prediction about Sanjaya is right . . .

No comments: