Sunday, April 01, 2007

Catching Up

It's been a while since I posted, guess things have been busy. Did I mention I finally did my taxes last week and I'm getting a huge refund? I can't wait, I already know what I'm doing with the money.

My weekend has been WAY too short. Yesterday I spent the day at the ballet. Before you get too excited, it was a ballet my nieces were in, so a bunch of kids in tutus. Yes, it was cute, but not how I wanted to spend the one really nice sunny day of the weekend. The good thing about yesterday was I got to spend a little time after that with my sister who has cancer. I haven't really gotten to spend much time with her since she moved back here. I had a few things to get off my chest, and I was able to do that. Despite that, we did have a nice visit overall.

No comments: