Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Bathroom Pics

I got home from work tonight, eager to see the progress in the bathroom. Here's what I came home to . . . a demolition zone! Tomorrow they're putting in the tub. Apparently when the shower was put in years ago, they didn't line it with anything, which is why I had such a bad mold problem. The contractor said the entire drywall was moldy and rotting. Lovely! Glad I breathed in that air for the past 7 years . . . so now I get to go clean my downstairs bathroom, which we'll need to use for the next 3-4 days while everything is being installed. I can't wait to see the final product!




3 comments:

NOAAgirl said...

Hmmmm... where have I heard about that feeling before? Coming home to demolition?

http://exjerseygirl.blogspot.com/2006/08/end-of-day-1-mood-emotional-shock.html

Good luck! I hope that things go better than they went for me!

Anonymous said...

Whoohoo! New bathroom! Congrats, and hope that the construction doesn't go on too long.

Hang in there with the other trials. I'm thinking about you!

Meet up sometime soon??

xo, MJ

CC said...

MJ, meeting up would be great . . . in about 2 weeks. Unfortunately I leave tomorrow after a long day of work (conference) for NY, then I'm back for 1 day and leave Tues through Sunday. Sigh. After that, definitely!