Monday, December 04, 2006

Where U At?

How has an entire week passed since I blogged? Guess I've been busy. Let's see. Since we last chatted, I still haven't heard about the job I was excited about. Things are progressing, as they have called references, sent me benefits, etc. So we'll see.

To thicken the plot, however, I got a call today from what would be a very cool organization to work for. So now I'm kind of hoping the other job delays a little more so I can interview with this one! I'm so fickle.

This weekend was ok, the best part was eating out on Friday night, December 1 in Shirlington. Jeffro and I went to Guapo's and it was so warm we sat outside! Ironically, the next day I went to an oyster roast at the Old Dominion Boat Club and the Boat Parade of Lights in Old Town. A pretty nice time, but cooooold.

This week is going to be tough to get through, but then my office empties out for a convention next week, so hardly any of us will be there. The intern from hell is still from hell. I thought I would just about throttle her today with her incessant stupid questions. She just doesn't friggin get it. How is she ever going to get a real job? I feel sorry for her. Maybe I'll just kill her first, and she won't have to worry about it. I can't tell you how pissed I was at her today, and I got to the point where I nearly rolled my eyes every time she set foot in my office to jokingly remark, "You're never going to get any work done." Duh, bitch.

No comments: