Saturday, December 09, 2006

New Year, New Job

Well, the counter worked. I got the salary I wanted, and accepted the position. I gave notice at my current job, and I start the new one January 2! Yeah! I can stop searching for a job now. I think it's going to be a great environment for me and I'm gonna start counting down the days!

This was a busy week, I had to give a speech in Toastmasters, which went ok. Jeffro and I are going to see some music tonight. I haven't done any Christmas shopping, so I'm on my way out today to join the crowds and hopefully get some stuff done. I'm about 1/2 way done with my Christmas cards.

And PS - Happy Birthday to MJ!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job! Where will you be working? -- Donna

CC said...

It's a small assn in Old Town that no one's ever heard of. But it's very flexible environment, come in when you want, work from home, etc. and after this super-rigid job I've had, that's very appealing! PS what's up with your website? I didn't know you had one!