Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Holidays!

Here's the latest scoop on what I've been doing:

--Went out Weds night with my best friend to Las Tapas on King Street in Old Town, Alexandria. Highly recommended, great food and flamenco dancing.

--Friday was the last day in the office with the boss. She's on vacation and won't be back until after my last day at work, Jan. 2. I hope next week is quiet as I wrap things up. I have a lot of files to clean up.

--The new job sent me a nice little Christmas gift, very classy move!

--I'm finally done Christmas shopping, although I have to actually pick up the last gift tomorrow.

--My sis is in town from FL, so I'll enjoy hanging out with her.

--Jeffro's mom is coming into town tomorrow for holiday festivities. Needless to say I spent all day cleaning and I'm exhausted!

So basically all I'll be doing for the next two days is eating, drinking,and being merry. Hope you'll be doing the same! Happy Holidays!

No comments: